Terms & Conditions
1. Trase Atlas is owned and operated by Trase Atlas B.V., registered address in Bergen, The Netherlands. Trase Atlas may send news & specified relevant offers based on your preferences and browsing session, to the e-mail address provided by you on this website, in your booking or your subscription to the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any given moment, by simply clicking on a link in the e-mail which you receive.
2. You must be at least 18 years of age or the age of majority of your jurisdiction or residence to register for, use or book the products and services on this website. When you book a hotel, other accommodation, activity or other service through our website, it is your responsibility to inform Trase Atlas should you not receive a confirmation e-mail. This usually occurs as a result of a strong junk mail filter or an incorrectly entered e-mail address. For any problems regarding confirmation e-mails please contact our customer service center at: email@example.com.
3. Our prices are very competitive and we guarantee you the lowest price at the time of your booking, If you believe that you have found a lower rate for the same accommodation as actually booked through Trase Atlas for the same dates, the same type of room and occupancy in the same hotel, please notify us within 24 hours from the time of booking and we shall investigate it. If it is demonstrated that a lower price is publicly available, we will honor the lower price and provide you a $50 coupon for a future booking. The accommodation at the lower price must be a publically available online price from an online travel retailer. A closed user group special offer price, discounts due to frequent flyer mileage credits, or similar promotional prices or a price which is part of a package, are excluded.
4. Trase Atlas has the right to cancel your booking within 72 hours after the time of booking. In case of cancellation by Trase Atlas, we will attempt to offer you a similar hotel accommodation in the same quality and price classification, but shall not be held liable should it fail to do so. If you make a booking whereby the accommodation or other service included an obvious pricing error, Trase Atlas reserves the right to cancel the booking with no compensation. If your canceled booking was a Pre-Payment booking, the full amount charged will be refunded to the same account used to pay for the booking.
5. Trase Atlas facilitates reservations by providing referrals and booking information directly to the hotel or via other accommodation inventory providers. By confirming your booking with Trase Atlas, you are entering into a contract with the hotel or other online travel provider for the booking service and your stay.
6. Unless stated during the booking process (for example in case of Advanced Payment, Pre-Payment, Non-Refundable, Special Deals, Hot Deals, Advance Bookings etc. which are covered in the next section), your credit card, debit card, or other alternative payment methods (e.g. Paypal) (from here on referred to as ‘card’) details are used only to guarantee your booking with the hotel. The full payment must be made directly at the hotel during the check-in procedure. Unless otherwise stated on the webpage, you can choose to settle your account in cash, with the card provided to make the booking or with another card, provided the card or other payment type is accepted by the hotel. In addition, for bookings other than Advanced Payment (full or partial)/Prepayment bookings, after your booking has been processed it is normal procedure for the hotel to carry out a pre-authorization check on the card to ensure that the card is valid and that sufficient funds are available to guarantee the booking. Should any problems occur regarding your card, the hotel will notify Trase Atlas and Trase Atlas will inform you. At all times, only valid cards are accepted for online booking and it is your responsibility to enter the correct details. In the event that your card does not provide a sufficient guarantee, Trase Atlas has the right to cancel your booking at the hotel and to notify you of the cancellation by e-mail. In these cases Trase Atlas has no involvement in or influence on financial issues. All financial issues are between the hotel or other accommodation booking provider and the guest directly.
7. Trase Atlas’s corporate partners pre-negotiate certain room rates with hotels. Some of these deals require a prepayment. This is clearly stated during the booking process so that you always know which kind of hotel, room and rate you are booking. In this case, you authorize Trase Atlas to make bookings for the total booking price, which includes the room rate displayed on the Website, plus tax recovery charges, service fees and where applicable, taxes on services. You agree that your card or alternative payment method (e.g. iDeal, etc.) will be charged by Trase Atlas or Travelscape Inc for the total booking price. You may cancel or change your prepaid hotel booking, but you will be charged the cancellation or change fee indicated in the rules and restrictions for the hotel booking. If you do not cancel or change your booking before the cancellation policy period applicable to the hotel you booked, which varies by hotel (usually 24 to 72 hours prior to your date of arrival), you will be subject to a charge of applicable nightly rates, tax recovery charges and service fees. In the event you do not show for the first night of the booking and plan to check-in for subsequent nights in your booking, you must confirm the booking changes with us no later than the date of the first night of the booking to prevent cancellation of your booking. You must make refund requests for no-shows or early check-outs within 60 days after check-out. You agree to pay any cancellation or change fees that you incur. If there is a positive difference in the amount refunded during cancellation and the change fees, this amount will be refunded to the same account used to pay for the booking. In limited cases, some bookings cannot be changed or cancelled after they are made, as indicated in the rules and restrictions for the hotel booking. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed with respect to your prepaid hotel bookings.
8. All bookings made through Trase Atlas will be issued with a booking number, and a password. These details will be provided in the e-mail confirmation of your booking. The booking reference is your booking number with Trase Atlas, please use this booking number in all correspondence with Trase Atlas. In case you have lost this number, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of these numbers and for securing access to your booking.
9. Should you wish to cancel your booking with Trase Atlas, you can do so by navigating to My Booking and entering your booking number and password. Your chosen hotel will typically have its own cancellation policy which we will display to you on the details page before you book. Cancellations made within the time limit given by the hotel (in most cases 48 hours prior to date of arrival) will be free of charge. Please take into account that date of arrival starts at 0:00 AM (local time). If you cancel beyond the cancellation deadline or do not arrive at the hotel, the hotel has the right to charge you a cancellation fee which is in most cases equivalent to the cost of the first night’s stay. Please note that Trase Atlas is not authorized to cancel a booking for you, you need to cancel online personally.
10. All hotels utilize their own booking systems. When you arrive at the hotel, the guest name (yours or the name which is stated on the Booking Form) will be your reference at the hotel. The hotel room will be reserved under the name that was specified on the booking form at the time of making the booking.
11. Room rate quotations given at the time of securing your booking on Trase Atlas is the price which you will pay for your accommodation. Be aware other charges may apply to the booking, which can vary per destination or accommodation. These extra charges can be found in the descriptions of the accommodation, and may include things like mandatory resort fees or local occupancy taxes that can only be accurately calculated and collected at the accommodation. You shall also pay in full for any additional services that the hotel provides, which are not explicitly covered by the quoted Trase Atlas room rate. (e.g. Room service, minibar use etc.) Prices for hotels rooms are confirmed in the local currency of the country you are booking in.
12. Special requests such as those entered into the remarks/request box at the time of making your booking, will be delivered to the hotel, however neither the hotel nor Trase Atlas shall be held liable should the hotel fail to accommodate such requests.
13. Trase Atlas facilitates accommodation reservations using inventory information supplied by each hotel, other accommodation provider, activity or other inventory service provider, and does not over-book that inventory. Trase Atlas does not accept any liability for unavailability of rooms, activity or other service caused by the hotel, other accommodation inventory provider, activity provider or other service overselling its own inventory.
14. The Trase Atlas website has been compiled with great care. However, our services are based on information provided by the hotels, other accommodation provider, activity or other inventory service provider and for this reason the hotels or other provider remain responsible for the accuracy of this information. Trase Atlas cannot guarantee that all the information, including pictures or descriptions, are fully accurate at all times, nor can we be held responsible for any errors or inaccuracies in the supplied information or if your trip is deficient. In particular we have no liability for any loss, personal injury or death, however incurred, unless such loss is caused by our negligence.
15. Hotel rates and other prices are denominated in the currency of the country you are visiting. Rates in other currencies are estimates based on various publicly available sources and are not updated daily.
16. Although most travel, including travel to international destinations, is completed without incident, travel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. We urge passengers to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements and advisories issued by their government prior to booking travel, particularly when travelling to international destinations. BY OFFERING BOOKING SERVICES FOR TRAVEL TO PARTICULAR DESTINATIONS, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT TRAVEL TO SUCH POINTS IS ADVISABLE OR WITHOUT RISK, AND TRASE ATLAS IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT FROM TRAVEL TO SUCH DESTINATIONS.
17. All content included on this site and the arrangement and compilation of this content and infrastructure used to provide such content are intellectual property and copyrighted work of Trase Atlas and its suppliers and protected by international copyright laws.
20.THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, INCLUDING PRICING ERRORS. IN PARTICULAR, TRASE ATLAS AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND CORPORATE AFFILIATES DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF, AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES RELATING TO THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTIONS OF THE HOTEL AND OTHER TRAVEL PRODUCTS DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE PRICING, PHOTOGRAPHS, LIST OF HOTEL FACILITIES, GENERAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, ETC.), MUCH OF WHICH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY THE RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS. IN ADDITION, WE EXPRESSLY RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY PRICING ERRORS ON OUR WEBSITE AND/OR ON PENDING BOOKINGS MADE UNDER AN INCORRECT PRICE. IN SUCH EVENT, IF AVAILABLE, WE WILL OFFER YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO KEEP YOUR PENDING BOOKING AT THE CORRECT PRICE OR WE WILL CANCEL YOUR BOOKING WITHOUT PENALTY. HOTEL RATINGS DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE INTENDED ONLY AS GENERAL GUIDELINES AND TRASE ATLAS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF THE RATINGS. TRASE ATLAS AND OUR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO GUARANTEES ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY OF SPECIFIC PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. TRASE ATLAS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES ON THIS WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. TRASE ATLAS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND THE INCLUSION OR OFFERING OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY TRASE ATLAS. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TRASE ATLAS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY EMAIL SENT FROM TRASE ATLAS AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HOTELS AND OTHER SUPPLIERS PROVIDING TRAVEL OR OTHER SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND NOT AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF TRASE ATLAS OR THE TRASE ATLAS AFFILIATES, AND TRASE ATLAS AND THE TRASE ATLAS AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY SUCH SUPPLIERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM. TRASE ATLAS AND THE TRASE ATLAS AFFILIATES HAVE NO LIABILITY AND WILL MAKE NO REFUND IN THE EVENT OF ANY DELAY, CANCELLATION, OVERBOOKING, STRIKE, FORCE MAJEURE OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND THEIR DIRECT CONTROL, AND THEY HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSE, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, RE-ROUTING OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL TRASE ATLAS, THE TRASE ATLAS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, YOUR ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, DISPLAY OR USE THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR RELIANCE UPON OPINIONS APPEARING ON THIS WEB SITE; ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, LINKED SITES, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE; OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE) WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF TRASE ATLAS, THE TRASE ATLAS AFFILIATES AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. If, despite the limitations above, TRASE ATLAS, the TRASE ATLAS Affiliates or their respective suppliers are found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or in any way connected with any of the occurrences described above, then the liability of TRASE ATLAS, the TRASE ATLAS Affiliates and/or their respective suppliers will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of (a) the fees you paid to TRASE ATLAS in connection with such transaction(s) on this Website, or (b) One-Hundred Dollars (US$100.00) or the equivalent in local currency. The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these terms inure to the benefit of TRASE ATLAS, the TRASE ATLAS Affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers.
What do we collect and why do we use your data?
We collect data on our sites to serve you correctly and according to your preferences. We collect data that you provide directly, we observe through your browsing or we gather via cookies and other analytics.
This data can include your name, address, phone, ip address, preferences and other identifying information. We do not collect information related to protected classes, such as trade unions, religion, political affiliation, or other.
We use this data to:
● Provide you with a user experience on our websites intended to meet your preferences.
● Provide our downstream partners and vendors the necessary information to properly service your booking request.
● Provide customer service agents the ability to provide you customer service, as necessary.
● Send you confirmation notices, and other booking notifications, updates and offers.
● Send you updates and special offers that suit your interests.
● Perform statistical analysis and research to improve our ability to serve you and to better understand and manage our business. For this purpose, we only use anonymized collected data.
1. Who we are
We are Trase Atlas LLC ("Trase Atlas"), a digital technology and marketing services company based in the US with registered address at 16192 Coastal Hwy, Lewes, DE 19958. We also maintain administrative offices at 13790 Bridgewater Crossings Blvd, Suite 1080, Windermere, FL 34786
2. The types of personal data we process
2.1 General. We may collect and process the following categories of personal information:
a. Name, contact, and other identifying information For example, we may record your name, title, your preferred language, and country of residence. Your contact details may include your address, telephone number, email address and ip address. If you create a personal account, or register for a service, we may also record your sign in details and other information you fill out on your personal account or registration form.
b. Information about your reservations, bookings and purchases When you make a reservation, or book travel components with us, we process your reservation and booking information. This information may include details about your travel party, accommodations, prices and the date of your reservation or booking.
c. Information about your travel arrangements When you travel with us, we process information in relation to your trip. Such as your travel itinerary, confirmations and your travel companions. We may also record any special requests you have made and any additional assistance you require.
d. Our communication with you When you send us communication and call customer service, we register your communication with us. We also register your communication preferences. For example, the method(s) you choose to receive your booking related communication. When you call us, our customer support will register your questions or complaints in our database. We may also record telephone calls for training purposes or to prevent or combat fraud.
e. Information we collect when you use our websites, apps and other digital media When you visit our websites, or other digital services, we may register your IP address, browser type, operating system, referring website, web-browsing behavior and app use. We also collect information via cookies and similar technologies when you visit our websites or other digital services. We may receive an automatic notification when you open our emails or click on a link in such emails. With your permission, we may also receive your location data.
g. Information you choose to share with us You may choose to share information with us, for example when you share your interests and preferences with us, leave a comment for us on Facebook, or fill out a customer survey.
2.2 Special categories of data.
We do not collect or store special categories of data, such as ethnicity, race, health information, trade union membership, or religion, except as you may provide that information in a special request on your booking.
2.3 Cookies and similar technologies.
3. How we collect your data
3.1 We collect the aforementioned categories of personal data in the following ways:
a. We collect data you provide to us When you make a booking with us, create an online account, contact our customer support, or subscribe to receive our emails or other notifications.
c. Depending on your social network or browser settings, we may receive information from your social network provider or via extensions in your browser
4. For which purposes we use your data
4.1 The main purposes for which we use your personal information are:
a. To provide our services to you To handle your reservations and bookings and to fulfill your travel arrangements and purchases, we need to process most of the information described above. For example, we need your name and other identifying information to make your booking. To confirm your booking and to inform you about changes in your booking status, we need your contact details. And, to ensure that you receive the required care, we capture and pass on your special requests.
b. To facilitate our member programs To let you benefit from the discounts or other rewards, we may use your provided information, browsing or other collected information.
d. To send you updates and special offers tailored to your interests When you make a booking with us, we may send you personalized notifications, ads and special offers for related products and services in our booking related emails, mobile or social notifications. We only send you these types of emails and mobile push notifications with updates and special offers with your prior opt-in. You can opt-out, unsubscribe from or otherwise object to these booking related commercial emails and the emails and mobile push notifications with updates and special offers, any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email, by adjusting your communication preferences in your account (if available), by changing your smart phone settings (for mobile push notifications) or by contacting us at email@example.com. When you unsubscribe, you will still receive our booking related and service emails (such as your booking confirmation).
e. For other direct marketing purposes This paragraph describes specific examples of how we may use your data for other direct marketing purposes:
● Marketing cookies. Our websites use marketing cookies which are typically placed by advertising networks. These networks are companies which act as intermediaries between Trase Atlas and advertisers. These marketing cookies are among others used to show relevant, personalized advertisements or offers (based on your visit to and click behavior on our websites) when you visit those networks or connected websites.
● Abandoned cart. When you break of your booking procedure on our website, we will send you a personalized email with a link to your booking procedure so you can continue where you left of. We will only send you such email at your request or if you have agreed to receive updates and special offers from us by email. You can withdraw your consent for such emails anytime by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email, by adjusting your communication preferences in your account (if available) or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
f. To communicate with you We use your contact details to communicate with you in relation to our services, to answer your questions or to handle your complaints.
g. For record keeping and to comply with statutory obligations We collect, store and use your data for internal business purposes, such as record keeping and to comply with our legal and fiscal obligations. We may be required by law to collect and share your identifying information and your booking and travel information with public authorities or governmental organizations for the purpose of border control, immigration, entering the territory of a State, security or combatting terrorism.
5. Disclosing or sharing data with third parties
We may disclose or share your personal data with our group companies, clients, service providers or subcontractors for the following purposes.
a. To facilitate your bookings and travel arrangements To handle your reservations and bookings and to fulfill your travel arrangements and purchases, we must share your personal data with other companies involved in facilitating your travel arrangements.
b. For support services We use third parties to provide some of our services, such as IT suppliers, social network providers, marketing agencies, credit and charge card companies and anti-fraud screening service providers. These third parties are required to adequately safeguard your personal data and only process it in accordance with our agreement.
c. Statistical research and direct marketing We may share your personal data for statistical research and direct marketing. Please see above 'For statistical research'
e. To allow you to benefit from the services of our partners With your consent, we may share your information with our partners to let you benefit from the services of these partners that we integrate or offer in our own services and apps. For example, we may share non-personalized information (destination, travel date and duration of the trip) with another booking platform so it can provide you with an offer tailored to your trip. These partners have their own privacy policies that apply to the way they use your personal data.
5.2 Public authorities.
We may also be required by law to collect and share your identifying information and your booking and travel information with public authorities or governmental organizations for the purpose of border control, immigration, entering the territory of a State, security or combatting terrorism.
5.3 Third party websites.
6. Security and retention
6.1 Trase Atlas will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against loss or unlawful use.
7. International transfer of your data
7.1 Trase Atlas may transfer your personal data to countries other than your country of residence. This occurs in the course of providing your travel arrangements or because our clients, partners or service providers have operations in countries across the world. The laws of these countries may not afford the same level of protection to your personal data.
7.2 The transfer of personal data to countries other than your country of residence is often necessary to provide our services to you. Trase Atlas will ensure adequate safeguards are in place to comply with the requirements for the international transfer of personal data under applicable privacy laws.
7.3 We may also be required to disclose your personal data to foreign public or government authorities Laws in some other countries may require us to give border control agencies access to booking and travel information. Therefore, any information we hold about you and your travel arrangements may be disclosed to the customs and immigration authorities of any country in your itinerary. In addition, laws in some countries may require Trase Atlas to collect your passport and associated information prior to travel to or from those countries. When required, we will provide this information to the relevant customs and immigration authorities. We may also disclose your personal data to government authorities if applicable law requires disclosure.
8. Your rights
8.1 Although we conduct our operations according to US law, we attempt to honor EU GDPR rights, and you may contact our Privacy Office at email@example.com to exercise any of the rights under those data protection laws, which includes (1) the right to access your data, (2) to rectify them, (3) to erase them, (4) to restrict the processing of your data, (5) the right to data portability and (6) the right to object to processing.
1. Right to access
You may ask us whether or not we process any of your personal data and, if so, receive access to that data in the form of a copy. When complying with an access request, we will also provide you with additional information, such as the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned as well as any other information necessary for you to exercise the essence of this right.
2. Right to rectification
You have the right to have your data rectified in case of inaccuracy or incompleteness. Upon request, we will correct inaccurate personal data about you and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, complete incomplete personal data, which may include the provision of a supplementary statement.
3. Right to erasure
You also have the right to have your personal data erased, which means the deletion of your data by us and, where possible, any other controller to whom your data has previously been made public by us. Erasure of your personal data only finds place in certain cases, prescribed by law and listed under article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). This includes situations where your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the initial purposes for which they were processed as well as situations where they were processed unlawfully. Due to the way we maintain certain services, it may take some time before backup copies are erased.
4. Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal data, which means that we suspend the processing of your data for a certain period of time. Circumstances which may give rise to this right include situations where the accuracy of your personal data was contested but some time is needed for us to verify their (in)accuracy. This right does not prevent us from continuing to store your personal data. We will inform you before the restriction is lifted.
5. Right to data portability
Your right to data portability entails that you may request us to provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have such data transmitted directly to another controller, where technically feasible. Upon request and where this is technically feasible we will transmit your personal data directly to the other controller.
6. Right to object.
You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, which means you may request us to no longer process your personal data. This only applies in case the ‘legitimate interests’ ground (including profiling) constitutes the legal basis for processing. At any time and free of charge you can object to direct marketing purposes in case your personal data are processed for such purposes, which includes profiling purposes to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. In case you exercise this right, we will no longer process your personal data for such purposes.
8.2 You may withdraw your consent at any time
You may withdraw your consent at any time by following the specific instructions in relation to the processing for which you provided your consent. For example, you may withdraw consent, by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email, adjusting your communication preferences in your account (if available) or by changing your smart phone settings (for mobile push notifications and location data). You may also contact the Privacy Office of Trase Atlas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8.4 When you would like to exercise your rights, all you have to do is send your request to the Privacy Office of Trase Atlas:
Trase Atlas LLC
13790 Bridgewater Crossings Blvd, Suite 1080
Windermere, FL 34786
9. How we look after this policy