Terms & Conditions
1. Trase Atlas is owned and operated by Trase Atlas B.V., registered address in Bergen, The Netherlands. Trase Atlas may send news & specified relevant offers based on your preferences and browsing session, to the e-mail address provided by you on this website, in your booking or your subscription to the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any given moment, by simply clicking on a link in the e-mail which you receive.
2. You must be at least 18 years of age or the age of majority of your jurisdiction or residence to register for, use or book the products and services on this website. When you book a hotel, other accommodation, activity or other service through our website, it is your responsibility to inform Trase Atlas should you not receive a confirmation e-mail. This usually occurs as a result of a strong junk mail filter or an incorrectly entered e-mail address. For any problems regarding confirmation e-mails please contact our customer service center at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Our prices are very competitive and we guarantee you the lowest price at the time of your booking, If you believe that you have found a lower rate for the same accommodation as actually booked through Trase Atlas for the same dates, the same type of room and occupancy in the same hotel, please notify us within 24 hours from the time of booking and we shall investigate it. If it is demonstrated that a lower price is publicly available, we will honor the lower price and provide you a $50 coupon for a future booking. The accommodation at the lower price must be a publically available online price from an online travel retailer. A closed user group special offer price, discounts due to frequent flyer mileage credits, or similar promotional prices or a price which is part of a package, are excluded.
4. Trase Atlas has the right to cancel your booking within 72 hours after the time of booking. In case of cancellation by Trase Atlas, we will attempt to offer you a similar hotel accommodation in the same quality and price classification, but shall not be held liable should it fail to do so. If you make a booking whereby the accommodation or other service included an obvious pricing error, Trase Atlas reserves the right to cancel the booking with no compensation. If your canceled booking was a Pre-Payment booking, the full amount charged will be refunded to the same account used to pay for the booking.
5. Trase Atlas facilitates reservations by providing referrals and booking information directly to the hotel or via other accommodation inventory providers. By confirming your booking with Trase Atlas, you are entering into a contract with the hotel or other online travel provider for the booking service and your stay.
6. Unless stated during the booking process (for example in case of Advanced Payment, Pre-Payment, Non-Refundable, Special Deals, Hot Deals, Advance Bookings etc. which are covered in the next section), your credit card, debit card, or other alternative payment methods (e.g. Paypal) (from here on referred to as ‘card’) details are used only to guarantee your booking with the hotel. The full payment must be made directly at the hotel during the check-in procedure. Unless otherwise stated on the webpage, you can choose to settle your account in cash, with the card provided to make the booking or with another card, provided the card or other payment type is accepted by the hotel. In addition, for bookings other than Advanced Payment (full or partial)/Prepayment bookings, after your booking has been processed it is normal procedure for the hotel to carry out a pre-authorization check on the card to ensure that the card is valid and that sufficient funds are available to guarantee the booking. Should any problems occur regarding your card, the hotel will notify Trase Atlas and Trase Atlas will inform you. At all times, only valid cards are accepted for online booking and it is your responsibility to enter the correct details. In the event that your card does not provide a sufficient guarantee, Trase Atlas has the right to cancel your booking at the hotel and to notify you of the cancellation by e-mail. In these cases Trase Atlas has no involvement in or influence on financial issues. All financial issues are between the hotel or other accommodation booking provider and the guest directly.
7. Trase Atlas’s corporate partners pre-negotiate certain room rates with hotels. Some of these deals require a prepayment. This is clearly stated during the booking process so that you always know which kind of hotel, room and rate you are booking. In this case, you authorize Trase Atlas to make bookings for the total booking price, which includes the room rate displayed on the Website, plus tax recovery charges, service fees and where applicable, taxes on services. You agree that your card or alternative payment method (e.g. iDeal, etc.) will be charged by Trase Atlas or Travelscape Inc for the total booking price. You may cancel or change your prepaid hotel booking, but you will be charged the cancellation or change fee indicated in the rules and restrictions for the hotel booking. If you do not cancel or change your booking before the cancellation policy period applicable to the hotel you booked, which varies by hotel (usually 24 to 72 hours prior to your date of arrival), you will be subject to a charge of applicable nightly rates, tax recovery charges and service fees. In the event you do not show for the first night of the booking and plan to check-in for subsequent nights in your booking, you must confirm the booking changes with us no later than the date of the first night of the booking to prevent cancellation of your booking. You must make refund requests for no-shows or early check-outs within 60 days after check-out. You agree to pay any cancellation or change fees that you incur. If there is a positive difference in the amount refunded during cancellation and the change fees, this amount will be refunded to the same account used to pay for the booking. In limited cases, some bookings cannot be changed or cancelled after they are made, as indicated in the rules and restrictions for the hotel booking. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed with respect to your prepaid hotel bookings.
8. All bookings made through Trase Atlas will be issued with a booking number, and a password. These details will be provided in the e-mail confirmation of your booking. The booking reference is your booking number with Trase Atlas, please use this booking number in all correspondence with Trase Atlas. In case you have lost this number, you can contact us at: email@example.com. You are responsible for maintaining confidentiality of these numbers and for securing access to your booking.
9. Should you wish to cancel your booking with Trase Atlas, you can do so by navigating to My Booking and entering your booking number and password. Your chosen hotel will typically have its own cancellation policy which we will display to you on the details page before you book. Cancellations made within the time limit given by the hotel (in most cases 48 hours prior to date of arrival) will be free of charge. Please take into account that date of arrival starts at 0:00 AM (local time). If you cancel beyond the cancellation deadline or do not arrive at the hotel, the hotel has the right to charge you a cancellation fee which is in most cases equivalent to the cost of the first night’s stay. Please note that Trase Atlas is not authorized to cancel a booking for you, you need to cancel online personally.
10. All hotels utilize their own booking systems. When you arrive at the hotel, the guest name (yours or the name which is stated on the Booking Form) will be your reference at the hotel. The hotel room will be reserved under the name that was specified on the booking form at the time of making the booking.
11. Room rate quotations given at the time of securing your booking on Trase Atlas is the price which you will pay for your accommodation. Be aware other charges may apply to the booking, which can vary per destination or accommodation. These extra charges can be found in the descriptions of the accommodation, and may include things like mandatory resort fees or local occupancy taxes that can only be accurately calculated and collected at the accommodation. You shall also pay in full for any additional services that the hotel provides, which are not explicitly covered by the quoted Trase Atlas room rate. (e.g. Room service, minibar use etc.) Prices for hotels rooms are confirmed in the local currency of the country you are booking in.
12. Special requests such as those entered into the remarks/request box at the time of making your booking, will be delivered to the hotel, however neither the hotel nor Trase Atlas shall be held liable should the hotel fail to accommodate such requests.
13. Trase Atlas facilitates accommodation reservations using inventory information supplied by each hotel, other accommodation provider, activity or other inventory service provider, and does not over-book that inventory. Trase Atlas does not accept any liability for unavailability of rooms, activity or other service caused by the hotel, other accommodation inventory provider, activity provider or other service overselling its own inventory.
14. The Trase Atlas website has been compiled with great care. However, our services are based on information provided by the hotels, other accommodation provider, activity or other inventory service provider and for this reason the hotels or other provider remain responsible for the accuracy of this information. Trase Atlas cannot guarantee that all the information, including pictures or descriptions, are fully accurate at all times, nor can we be held responsible for any errors or inaccuracies in the supplied information or if your trip is deficient. In particular we have no liability for any loss, personal injury or death, however incurred, unless such loss is caused by our negligence.
15. Hotel rates and other prices are denominated in the currency of the country you are visiting. Rates in other currencies are estimates based on various publicly available sources and are not updated daily.
16. Although most travel, including travel to international destinations, is completed without incident, travel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. We urge passengers to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements and advisories issued by their government prior to booking travel, particularly when travelling to international destinations. BY OFFERING BOOKING SERVICES FOR TRAVEL TO PARTICULAR DESTINATIONS, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT TRAVEL TO SUCH POINTS IS ADVISABLE OR WITHOUT RISK, AND TRASE ATLAS IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT FROM TRAVEL TO SUCH DESTINATIONS.
17. All content included on this site and the arrangement and compilation of this content and infrastructure used to provide such content are intellectual property and copyrighted work of Trase Atlas and its suppliers and protected by international copyright laws.
20.THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR ERRORS, INCLUDING PRICING ERRORS. IN PARTICULAR, TRASE ATLAS AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND CORPORATE AFFILIATES DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF, AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES RELATING TO THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTIONS OF THE HOTEL AND OTHER TRAVEL PRODUCTS DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE PRICING, PHOTOGRAPHS, LIST OF HOTEL FACILITIES, GENERAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, ETC.), MUCH OF WHICH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY THE RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS. IN ADDITION, WE EXPRESSLY RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY PRICING ERRORS ON OUR WEBSITE AND/OR ON PENDING BOOKINGS MADE UNDER AN INCORRECT PRICE. IN SUCH EVENT, IF AVAILABLE, WE WILL OFFER YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO KEEP YOUR PENDING BOOKING AT THE CORRECT PRICE OR WE WILL CANCEL YOUR BOOKING WITHOUT PENALTY. HOTEL RATINGS DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE INTENDED ONLY AS GENERAL GUIDELINES AND TRASE ATLAS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF THE RATINGS. TRASE ATLAS AND OUR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO GUARANTEES ABOUT THE AVAILABILITY OF SPECIFIC PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. TRASE ATLAS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES ON THIS WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. TRASE ATLAS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND THE INCLUSION OR OFFERING OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY TRASE ATLAS. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TRASE ATLAS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ANY EMAIL SENT FROM TRASE ATLAS AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HOTELS AND OTHER SUPPLIERS PROVIDING TRAVEL OR OTHER SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND NOT AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF TRASE ATLAS OR THE TRASE ATLAS AFFILIATES, AND TRASE ATLAS AND THE TRASE ATLAS AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY SUCH SUPPLIERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM. TRASE ATLAS AND THE TRASE ATLAS AFFILIATES HAVE NO LIABILITY AND WILL MAKE NO REFUND IN THE EVENT OF ANY DELAY, CANCELLATION, OVERBOOKING, STRIKE, FORCE MAJEURE OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND THEIR DIRECT CONTROL, AND THEY HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSE, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, RE-ROUTING OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL TRASE ATLAS, THE TRASE ATLAS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, YOUR ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, DISPLAY OR USE THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR RELIANCE UPON OPINIONS APPEARING ON THIS WEB SITE; ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, LINKED SITES, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE; OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE ACCESS TO, DISPLAY OF OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE) WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF TRASE ATLAS, THE TRASE ATLAS AFFILIATES AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. If, despite the limitations above, TRASE ATLAS, the TRASE ATLAS Affiliates or their respective suppliers are found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or in any way connected with any of the occurrences described above, then the liability of TRASE ATLAS, the TRASE ATLAS Affiliates and/or their respective suppliers will in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of (a) the fees you paid to TRASE ATLAS in connection with such transaction(s) on this Website, or (b) One-Hundred Dollars (US$100.00) or the equivalent in local currency. The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these terms inure to the benefit of TRASE ATLAS, the TRASE ATLAS Affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers.
Privacy of our customers
We only need your personal information for fast and easy service, and we only share this information to facilitate your stay with the hotel, activity or other service of your choice. They need it to identify you upon arrival or in case they need to contact you in case of changes in your booking. We never share your personal data with other parties except if the Dutch government obliges us to do so.
Your bank card details are safe:
The website of Trase Atlas is secured with the SSL technology (Secure Socket Layer). By using this technology your personal data and payment details will be encrypted before this information will be sent to our secure servers. To protect our customers, Trase Atlas’s servers and network are protected with firewalls and other anti-hacker technologies. Therefore we assure you that providing us with your card details is safe and secure. Additionally, Trase Atlas will never sell your personal information. You can count on us to keep your credit card information secure and endeavor diligently to protect your privacy.
SSL Technology - secured sending of information:
Email correspondence for confirmation and extra service:
To ensure you have a good trip and to better develop our booking service, we may send you after sales emails. If you do not appreciate such emails you can easily opt out by clicking on the Unsubscribe link in our Newsletter.
Should you have any questions or remarks about our privacy statement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.