Welcome to the FAQ Page. We hope this page will be of service to you answering the most frequent questions our guests have raised.
We have access to the very best rates and room selection available through inventory access we have negotiated with our business partners representing thousands of hotels across the world. Leading hotel chains, high quality independent hotels and other alternative accommodations, such as apart-hotels can all be found on our website with private member-only and discounted rates as much as 65% off standard room prices.
Making a booking is quick and easy. Using the Booking Wizard on the website, simply follow the instructions below:
• Step 1: (Booking Wizard): Enter your destination, hotel name or address near where you want to stay; your check-in and check-out dates and your travel party information in the search box.
• Step 2: (Search Results Page[s]): Select your desired hotel from the Hotel Search Results page. Some cities have hundreds of options, so you can tune the results to fit your interests by sorting the list by what is most important to you, as well as using the filters on the page to narrow the result set.
• Step 3: (Hotel Detail Page): This page provides a detailed overview of the hotel, including images, room types, prices, amenities, and traveler reviews. Select your desired room type and rate from the room table on the Hotel Detail page. When selecting your room type, please take note of the following:
o Meal Plan – Advises if breakfast or other meals are included
o Rate Conditions – Refundable/Non-Refundable Rates; Cancellation Policy and whether the booking is paid in advance or paid at the hotel.
• Step 4: Click Book Now.
• Step 5: (Booking Page): Enter your Guest Information and payment details on the Booking Information Page ensuring that all mandatory fields are completed and accurate prior to clicking Continue. If there are any additional charges that may be due at the hotel, but cannot not be calculated at the time of booking – e.g. local taxes or resort fees, – these will be noted in your financial summary box.
• Step 6 (Booking Confirmation): Upon completion of your booking, you will be directed to a Booking Confirmation page where you will be able to review a summary of your booking. Additionally, you will be sent an email with your booking details, and an itinerary password so you can access your booking online.
• Generally, your room(s) is confirmed upon successful completion of the booking process where you will be redirected to the Booking Confirmation page. A confirmation email will also be sent to you with detailed itinerary of your booking.
• If you do not receive this confirmation email within one hour of submitting your booking, please check your Junk and/or Spam folders. If it has not been received via your email address, please feel free to contact us for assistance.
You may make special requests (bedding, floor level, view, etc.) by typing your request in the free form text box just above the final booking payment button on the Booking Page. Please note that while the hotel will try to honor reasonable requests, it depends on the hotel’s ability to deliver the request and it cannot be guaranteed ahead of arrival.
Our rates are based on occupancy per room. Please ensure to enter the correct number of adults and children, along with age of all children so that the rates reflect the right booking requirements. Sometimes there are some parts of a room rate that depend on the total number of people like per person local taxes or fees for breakfast, and if the travel party size upon check-in is different than in the booking request, the hotel may charge an additional amount.
A Double Room has one larger bed designed to accommodate two people that can be Double, Queen or King in size, while a Twin Room has two separate beds, one for each person. If a room type is called Double/Twin or does not state the bedding configuration, please expect that you may be provided with either bedding configuration determined by hotel availability upon check-in. If a specific bed configuration is important to you, please select a room type that fits your needs.
Depending on the hotel and specific room rate, breakfast may or may not be included in the quoted rate. Any meal plan will be clearly advised and displayed under inclusions. If breakfast is not mentioned, it most likely means that it is not included in the rate, but it is often available for purchase directly with the hotel upon arrival. You may check your booking details by clicking the ‘Conditions, Tax & More’ icon.
You may manage your booking by entering your 7-digit Hotel Booking Itinerary ID and the Itinerary Password you were given in your Booking Confirmation email after you completed your booking. This will allow you to do the following:
• View your booking details.
• Download your booking confirmation.
• Request an invoice/receipt.
• Amend / Cancel your booking.
• Write a review of the hotel you have stayed at.
If you contact the hotel directly and they say they do not have a record of your booking, please be assured that if you have received your hotel itinerary via our Booking Confirmation page or email, your booking has been confirmed and guaranteed under one of our global business partner’s allotments. Approximately 2 days before a guest’s arrival date the name list will be sent to the hotel. This is done to avoid any confusion when checking in as the wholesale agent may receive other name changes or amendments to their full allotment. If it is the day of your arrival or you are at the hotel and the booking cannot be located, please contact us for assistance.
Rooms booked through our website can be offered in two ways – ‘Pre-Pay’ rates, which may include discounted non-refundable rates and will be paid in the currency of your choice at the time of your booking; and ‘Pay at Hotel’ rates, which will be paid at the hotel in the hotel currency, but often provide greater flexibility around cancellation. In both cases, your credit card details are required at the time of booking. With ‘Pre-Pay’ rates, the full amount will be charged at the time of booking, while with ‘Pay at Hotel’ rates the credit card will be used to guarantee the booking in case of no show. Please note, for non-refundable ‘Pay at Hotel’ rates, the hotel will likely make the charge at the time of booking.
We pride ourselves on providing a secure place to make payments. We use VeriSign Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your personal information is secure. VeriSign’s 128-bit encryption ensure peace of mind when making a payment. In addition, our booking systems meet the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards or otherwise known as being “PCI Compliant”. PCI DSS is a set of security standards designed to ensure that companies that accept, process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment.
Your payment may have failed for one or more of a number of reasons, such as:
• Incorrect details entered, such as card holder name, credit card number, expiry date and CVC security code.
• The address you have provided is not the same as that in the billing address field.
• There are insufficient funds available on your credit card.
• The booking amount is higher than your daily limit.
• Your card issuing bank does not permit online transactions.
• Your card issuing bank does not permit the payment to be processed in the currency that you have selected.
• The type of credit card you used is not one that is accepted on our website.
• Internet connection issues with payment provider.
Please contact your card issuing bank directly for further advice and note that our Customer Service Team does not have access to the credit card details you have provided in the payment page. Therefore, they will not be able to provide you any further information pertaining to the unsuccessful payment transaction.
In addition to charges directly related to your booking you may notice an additional charge on your credit card statement entitled something like, ‘International Transaction Fee’; or, you may notice that the amount deducted is slightly higher than the price displayed on your booking confirmation / receipt. This may occur as many banks charge a foreign transaction fee on any transaction where the merchant institution and financial institution accepting credit card payment are not based in the same country. This may also cause a deviation in the currency exchange rate in the time between the rate quote and settlement of the charges to your credit card. Furthermore, the currency exchange rate and foreign transaction fee are items determined by your bank and to which we are not party when your transaction is processed. Should you have further questions relating to fees and exchange rates applied to your booking, please contact your bank.
Any time after you have completed the booking process, you may access your booking information in the ‘Manage My Booking’ section to obtain an invoice / receipt. To access your booking, you will need the itinerary password and the email address you used at the time of booking.
Some cities or other governmental entities charge a compulsory city, hospitality or tourism tax. Usually these are charged per person / per night. Please note these taxes and fees are not included in our online rates as hotels expect such payments to be made directly to them and in the local currency.
A booking made with a non-refundable rate offers no possibility for refund and this is often because such promotional rates come with strict cancellation policies that do not allow amendments. Please ensure to thoroughly read through the ‘Conditions, Tax & More’ information carefully prior to completing your booking.
Please note that non-refundable bookings are subject to the full booking amount being charged, whether cancelled in its entirety or for specific nights and specific rooms. Rarely, a hotel may allow for an amendment to the booking to change dates or add nights as long as the number of nights is at least as many as originally booked. Still, once a change is made, all nights of the stay are now subject to new pricing, which may lead to the loss of the discounted rate applied to original stay.
In order to cancel your booking, you will need to do one of the following:
1. Log into your itinerary in the ‘Manage My Booking’ are and click on the ‘Cancel Booking’ icon.
2. Contact us with your cancellation request.
If you fail to cancel your booking before the cancellation due date, you may be liable to pay the full amount for your booking.
If you need to cancel your booking on or after you have checked-in, you will be liable for the full amount of your booking unless otherwise stated in the policies of the hotel associated with the rate booked.
Your booking is considered a no show when you fail to arrive for or utilize your booking. If for some reason, you fail to arrive or use a confirmed booking, you will be liable for the full amount of the booking
Please note that if you submit multiple bookings using different email addresses and/or customer names, there is an increased chance that our booking system will process these requests separately as that action is deemed to be intentional to secure more than one room or dates at the hotel for a large travel party.
If you submit multiple bookings for the same period or overlapping periods you may be subject to the ‘Cancellation Policy’ for each booking. You are liable for Cancellation Fees incurred due to duplicate bookings.
If you are uncertain about whether you made a duplicate booking, please review any emails that confirm such bookings. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Should you need to shorten your stay once you have checked-in, please ensure that you obtain a ‘Shortening of Stay’ confirmation directly from the hotel that states a refund is permitted for unused room nights. Once this confirmation has been received, Our Hotel Service will refund your credit card with the equivalent amount for unused room nights. Please also note that you MUST cancel the unwanted room nights with us directly, as well as with the hotel itself. However, if the hotel’s policy states that you will be charged for the full duration of your original booking, a refund for unused nights will not be possible.
You may lengthen your stay by contacting one of our Customer Service Representatives.
Once your refund has been processed it can take up to three weeks for your bank to credit your account. This amount of time depends on your card-issuing bank who you should contact directly for further information. If you have not received your refund after three weeks, please contact us.