Résidence Lagrange Vacances L'Escale Marine
36 Avenue Amerigo Vespucci, Near Tour St. Nicolas, La Rochelle, France
A stay at Résidence Lagrange Vacances L'Escale Marine places you in the heart of La Rochelle, within a 10-minute walk of Tour de la Chaine and Tour St. Nicolas. This residence is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Tour de la Lanterne and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from La Rochelle Hotel de Ville.
About Résidence Lagrange Vacances L'Escale Marine
General Information About Résidence Lagrange Vacances L'Escale MarineIndoor pool is one of the general areas of Résidence Lagrange Vacances L'Escale Marine. Outdoor pool is one of the highlights offered by Résidence Lagrange Vacances L'Escale Marine. Fitness facilities available at the hotel is a recommended addition to your itinerary. Spa services on site can be found on-site and is worth a visit. You also have the option of benefiting from Steam room and
The Rooms At Résidence Lagrange Vacances L'Escale MarineThe rooms bathrooms are provided with Private bathroom. Your morning or evening routine in the bathroom is more comfortable here, as you find Bathtub or shower in the bathroom. If you prefer to prepare your own meals, there are rooms available here with a kitchen. There are rooms equipped with a kitchen (and Microwave) so you are free to prepare your own meals. The rooms in Résidence Lagrange Vacances L'Escale Marine boast Refrigerator. The guest rooms in this accommodation come inclusive of Flat-panel TV. Communication from the rooms is made easier by the presence of Free WiFi.
Nice To Know About Résidence Lagrange Vacances L'Escale MarineCharruyer Park is not far away and offers plenty of fun. L'Espace Encan de La Rochelle is a typical La Rochelle structure nearby. Cultural attractions in the near surroundings include fine specimens such as Musee des Automates.
- 1- minute walk to Musee des Modeles Reduits
- 1- minute walk to Musee des Automates
- 4- minute walk to L'Espace Encan de La Rochelle
- 6- minute walk to Concurrence Beach
- 7- minute walk to Musee Grevin
Total number of rooms - 108
Number of floors - 3
Breakfast available (surcharge)
Spa services on site
Free newspapers in lobby
Front desk (limited hours)
Year Built 2012
Self parking (surcharge)
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Maximum number of pets per room 2
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the residence prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 9 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 45 every 7 days, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The room rates listed are for 2 Adults and 0 Children occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. this website is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.